Non-toxic, all-natural Eco-Solve, the finest professional paint thinner on the market!
Representing a major breakthrough in art material technology, Eco-Solve is a sterling example of Natural Earth Paint’s commitment to provide artists with earth-conscious, professional painting materials. When used with our Earth Oil Paints and walnut oil medium, Eco-Solve opens yet another door to completely non-toxic oil painting.
The Benefits of Eco-Solve:
• 100% natural and non-toxic
• Archival, professional artist-quality
• Subtle, fruity licorice scent
• Does not irritate the skin
• Does not emit harmful vapors.
• Soy-based and vegan. Cruelty-free.
• Superb for creating washes, under-paintings, glazes, drip effects, etc.
• Excellent brush cleaner! Can be used to clean all oil painting tools, palettes, brushes, containers, and work surfaces
• Does not pollute the soil or waterways
Please note that Eco-Solve dries a little slower than conventional turpentine/mineral spirits. Be sure to keep out of reach of children – this is a strong substance and may cause stomach discomfort if ingested.
This kit contains
• Ten natural earth & mineral pigments in 56g (2 oz.) packets: venetian red, orange ochre, yellow ochre, terre verte, ultramarine blue, ultramarine purple, black ochre, burnt sienna, titanium white rutile and burnt umber. Packaged in biodegradable bags.
• 118g (4 oz.) bottle of refined walnut oil.
• 118g (4 oz.) bottle of Eco Solve: non-toxic and plant-based paint thinner/ brush cleaner.
• Eco Oil Painting Guide & Mixing Instructions
• 100% Post consumer recycled gift box
This kit includes sustainably acquired top-quality pigments. Each has been carefully ground to enhance the beauty and luminosity specific to each pigment. Simply mix pigments with walnut oil with a palette knife. For more thorough mixing, finish with a glass muller. These naturally non-toxic paints create the most archival, UV resistant, durable and radiant paints available today.
Packaging is 100% Post Consumer Recycled and biodegradable. Made in the USA.
Additional colors not included in this kit are available such as Brilliant Yellow, Emerald Green, Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Violet Ocher, Mayan Red, Mayan Turquoise, Mummy Red, and Natural Gold Mica.
Natural Earth Paint is committed to creating eco-friendly, completely non-toxic art supplies and very high quality, archival products. Their top-quality pigments are free of fillers, additives, synthetic preservatives, toxins, petroleum-based pigments and heavy metals and provide a texture, radiance, and subtlety of color far superior to synthetic pigments. NEP uses 100% recycled, biodegradable and locally made packaging and they source their pigments and natural ingredients from small, family owned businesses that harvest sustainably.
Their eco-friendly business model is recognized by Gold certification from Green America (the highest rank for a green business in the US) and the prestigious Cribsie Award in 2016 after 40,000 people voted and has received rave reviews in over 50 blogs and magazine articles.